|Other names||Cassandra |
Eva was assigned male at birth. From the age of about thirteen she says she felt she was female. When she was sixteen, she met a neighbor who was transgender and who introduced her to feminizing hormones. By the age of twenty-one she was living as a woman. Eva says she doesn't want sex reassignment surgery, saying she feels comfortable with her body and has no desire to change.
Contrary to conflicting mentions, Eva currently does spell her last name with an apostrophe in it. She took her nom de plume from a character in Italy's Diabolik comics, Eva Kant, and writer Harold Robbins. While on holiday in Sardinia she saw the name "Robbins" spelled as "Robin's" and decided to take on that particular spelling.
- La cerimonia dei sensi (1979)
- Eva man (Due sessi in uno) (1980)
- El regreso de Eva Man (1982)
- Tenebrae (1982)
- Hercules (1983)
- Le avventure dell'incredibile Ercole (1985)
- Lupo solitario - TV series (1987)
- Mascara (1987)
- Massacre Play (1989)
- Valentina - TV series (1989)
- L'odissea - TV movie (1991)
- Belle al bar (1994)
- Luna e l'altra (1996)
- Il primo estratto (1997)
- My Dearest Friends (1998)
- Il bello delle donne - TV series (2002)
- Cattive inclinazioni (2003)
- Di che peccato sei? - TV movie (2007)
- Il segreto di Rahil (2007)
- Tutte le donne della mia vita (2007)
- Andres and me (2007)
- "Cassandra : Disco Panther". DiscoMusic.com. Archived from the original on 2004-02-11. Retrieved 2015-04-05.
- "Eva Robins a 'Domenica Live': "Non voglio operarmi"". Invidia. Archived from the original on 2015-04-02. Retrieved 2015-03-24.
- "Eva Robin's - biografia". Cinquantamila. Retrieved 2015-03-24.
- "Eva Robins: "Sono passata da trans a transgender, non mi opero più"". Gossip Fanpage. Retrieved 2015-03-24.
- "I maschi? Non li capisco". News 2000. Retrieved 2015-03-24.
- "Eva Robin's: "Io, transglam, scelgo Casini"". Corriere della Sera. Retrieved 2015-03-24.
|This article about an Italian television or movie actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|